Monday, February 4, 2008

Mr. Welch

Things he cannot do during a roleplaying game:

10. Just because my character and I can speak German, doesn't mean the GM can.

49. Not allowed to blow up the Death Star before that snotty farm kid gets his shot.

87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.

90. My swashbuckling fop cannot take the flaw Dark Secret: Not Gay

106. I do not have weapon proficiency in cat.

112. If the gun can't fit through the x-ray machine, it doesn't go on the plane.

124. I cannot insert the words "Kill Phil, Sorry Phil" into any list of instructions.

136. I cannot start the 7th Sea campaign with 3 confirmed Drachen kills.

168. I was also not recruited by 12 dwarves and a wizard to rob a dragon.

171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"

417. The solution to all my problems is not Crinos.

Read the rest here

No comments: