Friday, September 12, 2008

LHC Results

Wow, the results of the Large Hardon Collider (LHC) are just amazing. They just blew my mind. On the same day (10 September) that it was activated, the people visiting this blog more than doubled. On the next day (11 September), I had a hundred visitors, more than I've had in some months... Most of them interested in this blog post.
Somehow switching on the LHC and accelerating protons, changed the internet in a sense that directed lowly internet users to my blog. Intercepting them from their normal routine and forcing them to end up here. I'm not sure I understand how this is possible but I can't wait untill the first scientific papers start being published about this.
Also just imagine what will happen when they start doing the first tests on the 21st of October.

PS
Yes, it works
No, it didn't destroy the Earth

No comments: